All donations are tax deductible, and we provide tax receipts to donors.
Donations may be dropped off at 77 South Street in Hopkinton 9:30-3:30 Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9:30-6:30 Wednesday, or during off hours at any of our drop boxes listed.
We can accept all store-bought food items, including refrigerated and frozen items, if they are unopened and not expired. We cannot accept most homemade items (except for garden-grown produce which is always most welcome).
We accept new and used clothing in excellent condition, and coats. We cannot accept anything with rips, stains, broken zippers, any item with names inside the label, anything without a size listed, anything smelling musty, or anything with animal fur. Items that must be new are pajamas, undergarments, bathing suits, hats, socks, and shoes.
All toys and books must also be new as they are only given out as gifts.
We accept a variety of new housewares for those served by our emergency program.
We cannot accept furniture items because we do not have room to store them on site. We suggest listing them on our furniture network.
Below is a list of our current, urgent needs.
See our amazon wish lists for more items needed.
– Cooking Oil
– Salad Dressing
– Dish Detergent
– Toilet Paper
– Girls’ Shoes Size 2
– Boys’ Shoes Sizes 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 4
– Girls’ Clothes 7-8
– Men’s Coats XL
– Gifts and Books for Children up to 12
– Birthday Bags (gift bag, cake mix, wrapping paper, decorations, etc.)
– Bath towels and Wash cloth sets
– Kitchen towels
– Pots and Pans
– Dishware and Silverware Sets
– King and Queen Sheets
– Men’s and Women’s body wash
– Baby and Children’s toiletries (lotions, baby oil, no-tears shampoo/conditioner)
– Packing Tape (Clear or Duct Tape)
– Printer Ink (952XL Black and Color)
Cancer Care Basket Items
– Ginger Chews and Lozenges
– Adult Coloring and Puzzle Books
– Head Scarves and Hats
– Fuzzy Socks and Slippers
– Tea (Ginger, Yogi Stomach Ease)
– Lip Balm
– Hand Lotion